2011 Team Mileage Challenge - v2
Current standings (PDF)
The 2011 Team Challenge begins April 17th and runs for 24 weeks (through the last week of September). The first 3 weeks are used to set averages and handicaps, and then the competition continues for the next 21 weeks
It's easy to participate:
1. Form a team consisting of four NWCC members.
2. Ride your bike and report your miles each week.
Rules: (subject to change without notice, that is when David's team is not in first place :-)
- Four person teams made up of NWCC members only.
- The Team Challenge will run for 24 consecutive weeks.
The Team Challenge is for bicycle mileage only consisting of:
- Road miles - actual miles ridden
- Off-road miles - 1.5 x actual miles ridden
- Trainer miles - ZERO x actual miles ridden (meaning these don't count.)
- Highwheel bicycle miles - 50 x actual miles ridden (okay, forget this rule!)
Report mileage on a weekly basis.
A week can be Sunday through Saturday or Monday thru Sunday - just be consistent.
Good luck to all.